LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss and Lip Liner swatches

Saturday, September 26, 2015

So Beauty Base in Westfield now sells the LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss' as well as the lip liners and they are beautiful! I love the swatches, the lighting outside was excellent so the colours turned out true to life. And if you're a beauty blogger you gotta take some snaps of lovely swatches!



Matte Pigment Glosses in: Rebel, Backstage, Bazaar, Frisky, Secret, Dreamy, Fleur

Lip liners in: Forever Red, Deepest Purple, Natural, Smooth Plum, Sienna, Sable

Aren't they gorgeous! The matte glosses are quite liquidy and I was under the impression that they were glossy BUT they're not! They dry soooo matte! I'm in looooove! I picked up a few shades but I'll do a separate post on them. The colour can be as sheer or bold as you like, I've noticed they are really build-able. You can layer it and make it darker and darker! Super duper MATTE! 

Lip liners are matte and pigmented and they have nice shades too! 

Love love love! Peace X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe